Join the team!
Join the team!
Administration and Communication support, Wairarapa
The Wairarapa Pūkaha to Kawakawa Alliance (WaiP2K) is seeking a self-motivated all-rounder to support our team of local contractors.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become part of a strong, tightly-knit and hardworking team that works towards the communities’ aspiration for healthy land, water and people.
In this role you will assist WaiP2K with a wide range of administration and communication support, including arranging key meetings and activities and finance administration. You will also play a key role in organising content for the WaiP2K website, newsletter and other communication channels such as social media.
- What you need:
Excellent customer service skills (face-to face, by email and on the phone)
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision and manage your own time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other team members
- Good working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel and Google Workspace
- Experience with Xero is preferred
- Evidence of well-developed written skills
- A desire to learn and develop skills
- Have respect for te ao Māori me ngā tikanga
- An interest in biodiversity would be beneficial
Do you meet most of these criteria? We would like to hear from you!
This role is a 15 to 20 hours per week, fixed-term contract to 31 May 2023, located in the Wairarapa. Working hours are flexible, immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close 5pm on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com and include a cover letter and CV.