Join the team!
Join the team!
Regional Coordinator Catchment Community Groups, Wairarapa
Do you have a passion for rural communities and finding solutions to improving environmental outcomes?
The Wairarapa Pūkaha to Kawakawa Alliance (WaiP2K) is seeking a Regional Coordinator to work with farmer-led catchment community groups (CCG) in the Wairarapa.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become part of a strong, tightly-knit and hardworking team.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to engage well with rural landowners, whānau, hapū and iwi other project partners.
In this role you will:
- Assist the development of new CCGs in the Wairarapa
- Support all existing CCGs with the implementation of their action plans
Identify and coordinate training opportunities and workshops for the CCGs
- Provide opportunities for CCGs to network
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of partners and stakeholders
To be successful in the role your will:
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification or experience
- Be able to create and maintain positive working relationships across a broad range of groups
- Have excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Have respect for te ao Māori me ngā tikanga
- Have a full drivers licence
Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory.
This role is a fixed-term contract to 30 June 2023, located in the Wairarapa. There is flexibility to create multiple part-time roles for the right candidates.
Applications close 5pm on Wednesday 8th December 2021. Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and CV.
For any queries, please contact Esther Dijkstra on email@example.com or 0212220617